{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: My Cats Roasting by an Open Fire <$BlogMetaData>


Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Cats Roasting by an Open Fire


Mary Ellen was discussing her "firewood troubles" today, which reminded me of these pictures. I believe that I showed great restraint in not adding "hot pussy" to the labels/tags!

Our oldest "kittens" have found a new favorite spot to hang out. Sassy and Hobbes were born in May of this year, so the fireplace is a brand new experience for them. When not hanging out on the hearth, Sassy can normally be found sleeping on the nearest floor register, while Hobbes maintains a close watch on the food bowl - as you can tell, he's simply wasting away! Can cats be morbidly obese? ?



Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Awwww...cute cats! I'm so jealous of people who aren't allergic to cats. I love them, but just can't have one.

My daughter has a really fat cat, his stomach almost touches the ground. My daughter controls his diet, gives him good quality "lite" food and he's still fat. Now she's putting his food in one of those food balls where they have to roll it around to get the food. It makes him work a little harder and gives him some exercise. He's definitely "morbidly obese".

title="comment permalink">November 18, 2007 12:23 AM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

Gotta love cats. I've had them ever since I started having children (in addition to a dog to keep the cat "company"). Actually, what I found by having a dog and a cat, is that the cat thinks he is a dog, and the dog thinks he is a cat. This is because they seldem see themselves, but always see their playmate. Our dog will only eat cat food, and plays with the cat toys. Our cat tries to bark..ok, I made that part up. I guess a cat will always act like a cat, but a dog will take on the personality of a cat.

John, you didn't mention the number of cats you have, did you???

title="comment permalink">November 18, 2007 11:26 AM  
Blogger John Good said...

ME - Would you like a couple of them anyway??? Please? ;)

Stan - Because I'm in denial!!

title="comment permalink">November 18, 2007 8:50 PM  
Blogger Human said...

Man those cats have a great life.
Peace.

title="comment permalink">November 19, 2007 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();