{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: "What the heck is that?", I asked myself. <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"What the heck is that?", I asked myself.

As I drove to the office today, I noticed a weird looking sign in a front yard. I had never seen one like it before, so I had to take a closer look. Turns out it's a 'Kelty for Mayor' sign. Huh. I guess not everyone is a Henry supporter; as I am very familiar with with his signs. I have been seeing them on vehicles and front yards for quite a while now! Well, now I know what a Kelty sign looks like. I wonder if this is his house?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger Parson said...

I don't know, that looks photoshoppped to me.

title="comment permalink">October 26, 2007 12:02 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I see a lot of those signs where I live; just a few blocks from Mr. Kelty. We have many Henry signs though too and I've noticed in the last week a few of the Kelty signs have come down. Don't know if it was by choice or the "Kansas" like winds that blew through town last week. Perhaps the radio ad was offensive to more people than we know.

title="comment permalink">October 26, 2007 1:32 AM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

Parson - You can't photoshop stupidity.

Angie - I suspect the "Kansas" like winds wouldn't have been discriminatory, so I would say the Kelty signs were more than likely taken down by choice.

title="comment permalink">October 26, 2007 7:54 AM  
Blogger John Good said...

I, too, have seen lots of Kelty signs "go missing" around here (And NO, it wasn't ME!).

title="comment permalink">October 29, 2007 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();