{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Today's Chuckle <$BlogMetaData>


Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Today's Chuckle

Little Billy wanted $100 badly and prayed for two weeks but nothing happened. Then he decided to write God a letter
requesting the $100.

When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to God,USA, they decided to send it to President Bush. The President was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send Billy a $5.00 bill. President Bush thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

Billy was delighted with the $5.00 and sat down to write a thank you note to God, which read: Dear God, Thank you very much for sending the money, however, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through Washington D.C. and, as usual, those crooks deducted $95.00. Thanks, Billy

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Stan Matuska said...

LOL!!! That reminds me of a story that happened to me when my son was little.

Zachary was crying one day from the bathroom. I went to see what was wrong. Apparently he had dropped his shiny quarter into the toilet. I felt so badly for him. I told him not to worry about it and I would get him a new quarter, but he had to have his. I opened my wallet and offered him a dollar to forget about it. Nope. I then pulled out a $20 and threw it in the toilet. You should have seen my son's face! I then proceeded to stick my hand into the toilet and pulled out the quarter and the $20. My son was so grateful, but asked why I put $20 into the toilet. I told him "son, you really didn't think I was going to stick my had in there for just a qarter, now did you?" Ok - not a true story, but I like to tell it.

title="comment permalink">October 09, 2007 7:44 AM  
Blogger Human said...

2 laughs in one!

For another belly jiggle go to here.

The 1st video has it at 1:05.

Peace.

title="comment permalink">October 09, 2007 8:53 AM  
Blogger Mary Ellen said...

I can almost believe that story, but I think that Bush would have sent him the $5.00 and a letter telling him that God wants him to promise to join the National Guard when he gets older, and go to Iraq to "kick ass".

I'm sure the war will still be going on by the time the kid is old enough.

title="comment permalink">October 09, 2007 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();