{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Jumbo Got Jets <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, October 28, 2007

Jumbo Got Jets

Rap to the tune of Sir-mix-alot's Baby Got Back, in honor of the A380's first commercial flight:

I like big jets and I can not lie
You other flyers can't deny
When a plane flys in with two itty bitty props
And sixteen seats...no more...
You get scared, don' wanna try your luck
'Cause you know that the flight will suck
Bouncing, diving, shearin'
Got me sweating, shaking, fearin'

Hey Airbus, I wanna fly yer
Brand new double-decker
Frankly I'm not buyin'
Two's enough for flyin'--water's what I'm spyin'
But your four big engines
Will have me boardin' with a grin
So tease me, tease me...
With beds, champagne, and T.V.
I've seen planes aplenty
To hell with A320's
Jumbo's a big...rig
Like the 7-4-7, I dig!

I'm tired of the FAA
Sayin' 2's enough to stay
Up in the air when there ain't no spot
to land for a-half-a-day.
So...Airbus (Yeah!) Airbus (Yeah!)
Has your jumbo got four jets? (Hell yeah!)
Then book it! (Book it!) book it! (Book it!)
Book it to Japan!

Jumbo got jets!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger Fran said...

This is too damn funny!

Kvatch- you got skills my man, mad skills!

title="comment permalink">October 28, 2007 6:32 PM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

Air travel is not my favourite way to get around... taking the train is so much more relaxing not to mention glamorous!!

title="comment permalink">October 28, 2007 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fran... Thanks. Though I'm not the verse master that The Poetry Man, I do try from time to time.

Gledwood... Not mine either, but it is awfully hard to take a train to Australia. If I have to go over the Pacific, four engines is the only way I'm going to do it. Hell, if they built a jumbo with 20 engines, I'd be all over it.

title="comment permalink">October 28, 2007 8:44 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Thanks for helping out, Froggy! And for bringing your posse as well! ;)

title="comment permalink">October 29, 2007 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();