{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Rick Overton <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, May 28, 2007

Rick Overton

I just ran across these clips from Rick Overton's 1991 HBO special this evening. I've been a fan since I first saw him perform on the 6th Annual Young Comedians Show on HBO back in 1980. You might not recognize him by name, but may remember him for his role as "The Drake" on the "Seinfeld Show" or as the lovable klutzy deputy from "Eight Legged Freaks".

Sit back, relax, and prepare for some gut laughs! I've posted all six parts of this performance (roughly six minutes each), so if you're short on time. . .watch what you can and come back later for more! Enjoy!:

PART ONE


PART TWO



PART THREE


PART FOUR

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert Rouse said...

You tell me, did you forget it was Monday?

title="comment permalink">May 29, 2007 12:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not to change the subject..but the word is that Cindy is walking away from the anti-war movement:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/28/sheehan/index.html

title="comment permalink">May 29, 2007 2:45 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

First- I just read about that Dusty. Seems she's thinking that the left is beating on her as bad as the right. DKos has a nasty up. I say piss on that. She lost her son. I'd be worse. More power to Cindy.

Second- WOW! That is my favorite Rick Overton special! I've looked for that off & on for years. GREAT FIND!

"Honey...maybe Rick is detoxing right now." LMAO!

title="comment permalink">May 29, 2007 3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();