{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: 'Cause Cliff is soooo cool and famous and stuff, <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, May 06, 2007

'Cause Cliff is soooo cool and famous and stuff,


I got a copy of Paul Rieckoff's book "Chasing Ghosts" in the mail yesterday.

Wow. Just as intense as hell. My little brother had already read it and told me I'd love it, but I keep having to put it down and walk away for a bit. (We have the Amazon link for it on our site. Go check it out.)

I'll write more when I'm done with it, but in the meantime, go on over to their site Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America. Tons of interesting content and a worthy petition for Veterans Healthcare that needs signing.

Plus, Paul's a hunk.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger KayInMaine said...

I haven't read that book yet, but I did manage to pick up a copy of Armed Madhouse by Greg Palast recently. Wow! Just like you, I have to put it down because I get so boiling upset or it's too overwhelming. ;-)

title="comment permalink">May 06, 2007 8:44 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Kay - Palast's book is #1 on my "must read" list! Thanks for droppping by; I'v been monitoring you for some time now!

title="comment permalink">May 06, 2007 9:49 PM  
Blogger Paddy said...

Um, John? That sounds a little weird. "Monitoring"?

LOL.

title="comment permalink">May 07, 2007 10:33 AM  
Blogger Peacechick Mary said...

Thanks for the link.

title="comment permalink">May 07, 2007 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();