{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: March on the Pentagon - March 17th <$BlogMetaData>


Tuesday, March 06, 2007

March on the Pentagon - March 17th

A.N.S.W.E.R. the call next Saturday and join us in our march on the Pentagon!



Bus rides are still available from many cities - Click the A.N.S.W.E.R. link above for more information on transportation as well as further details on this rally.


Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

Blogger Sewmouse said...

Well, here's what it's been doing to me, John. I get this weird popup box thingy called "Snap" and it looks like some sort of windows "help" paperclip deal, or an accessory? But I've also been getting ad pop-unders as well.

I suspect the net-nanny at work is getting upset at one or the other. This only started last week or so - and only from work.

title="comment permalink">March 06, 2007 10:01 PM  
Blogger torporindy said...

Are you going?

title="comment permalink">March 07, 2007 12:09 AM  
Blogger Me said...

This could be fun & for a righteous cause. Going to check out the link now.

Did I tell you that you rock? I did, didn't I?

:-)

title="comment permalink">March 07, 2007 12:40 AM  
Blogger John Good said...

Sew - The "Snap" thing is a preview window that I added - It shows a cached picture of the link you are hovering over.

Torp - Yessir! And my daughter. And my father-in-law.

Hill - I'm in good company!

title="comment permalink">March 07, 2007 8:39 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

I'm going to Santa Barbara on the 17th with another local blogger and we aim to have some fun! We went to a rally on the 10th of December and it was great. Too bad we have to have these peace rally's but hey...I did it in the 60's too...makes me feel younger. San Francisco was so cool and flowery back then.

title="comment permalink">March 08, 2007 2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();