{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: 50 U.S. states in 10 minutes <$BlogMetaData>


Tuesday, March 06, 2007

50 U.S. states in 10 minutes

Can you name all 50 U.S. states in 10 minutes?

I had 47 of them in just under five minutes, then spent two more minutes geographically combing the country in my mind before completing this in 6:37:

50 states in 10 minutes

You DO have to spell each state correctly; however you do NOT need to hit return/enter afterwards - correct entries are auto-added to the "done" list.

Good Luck!

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Sewmouse said...

I forgot Minnesota and Oklahoma.

I've been through both of them.
They weren't all that memorable, I guess.

title="comment permalink">March 06, 2007 10:04 PM  
Blogger Robert Rouse said...

The clock said 6:43 when I finished, I think that means I did it in 4:17.

title="comment permalink">March 06, 2007 10:32 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Sew - Hmm. . .one red and one blue.

Robert - Great job!

title="comment permalink">March 07, 2007 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();