{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: You Tell Me <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, February 26, 2007

You Tell Me

Welcome to Monday morning, ya bastids! I did a little bit of window shopping this weekend, and came up with this entry for today's edition of "Make yer own caption":



Amaze me with your wit! Or, at least, let me know if I get these damned things hung straight. . .

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

8 Comments:

Blogger azgoddess said...

"put it down, put it down -- just pet me -- me, me, me ~ see how cute i stand on my back feet -- pet me!!"

title="comment permalink">February 26, 2007 12:55 PM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

Hey, put that back down! You're going to scare away the birds I was looking at through the window.

title="comment permalink">February 26, 2007 2:12 PM  
Blogger Me said...

And Garfield thinks Jon is, ah, slow....

title="comment permalink">February 26, 2007 5:56 PM  
Blogger Robert Rouse said...

A young M.C. Escher shares a 'shroom with the Cheshire Cat before enjoying the Dutch countryside.

title="comment permalink">February 26, 2007 6:06 PM  
Blogger Human said...

A Window Pane Flashback.

(for those that don't know Window Pane was a form of LSD).

Peace.

title="comment permalink">February 26, 2007 6:54 PM  
Blogger Human said...

Oh, and John, I felt sure you were going to put up the bubble head baby!

Peace.

title="comment permalink">February 26, 2007 6:55 PM  
Blogger Lew Scannon said...

"Forget the windows, moron, hang the door! I gotta go out!"

title="comment permalink">February 26, 2007 7:36 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

I'm giving this one to Lew! With Robert a close second!

title="comment permalink">February 26, 2007 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();