{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Record Stats <$BlogMetaData>


Saturday, February 17, 2007

Record Stats

I hit some record numbers here at Left in Aboite yesterday (02/16/2007):

716 unique visitors!


That is one outrageous number for this blog and is much higher than my recent average of 135 unique visitors per day. I'd like to publicly thank "the old broad" for her support of my muse and for suggesting my work to the fine folks at Crooks & Liars. I "heart ya" Hill! Your words of encouragement have been invaluable to me. . .you are a true friend and an inspiration.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

No need for thanks, John.
You're a good writer and your blog is a pleasure to visit.

title="comment permalink">February 18, 2007 7:03 AM  
Blogger John Good said...

Thank YOU, but accept MY compliment as well. =)

title="comment permalink">February 18, 2007 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();