{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Do you know your state capitals? <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, January 22, 2007

Do you know your state capitals?

Yes, you really have to answer all 50! I had these memorized as a child; but I was shocked to get them all correct today. FYI: I completed this in under two minutes:

You are 100% Knowledgable regarding US State Capitals!

Excellent Work! Nicely Done! Thank you for taking this quiz. Be sure to check out the statehood quizzes here at gotoquiz.com!

Do You Know Your State Capitals?
Make a Quiz

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I got interrupted and had to walk away from the quiz momentarily, but that is no excuse. I used to know them, too, but now.....I need to hit the books. Shame on me.

title="comment permalink">January 22, 2007 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah. I only got 82%. However - I am kind of wondering now - given that the only times I have to travel to Springfield, or have any significant interaction with Springfield is when something goes HORRIBLY wrong in the Sec. of State's office (which is unfortunately more often since we no longer have a Sec. of State and instead have a tumbling instructor), exactly what possible reason is there for me to need to know the capitals of any state anywhere?

I mean - WHO CARES? What possible benefit can be derived from wasting precious brain-storage-space on trivialities such as that? If I really NEED to know, I have my Rand McNally handy!

Now knowing WHERE the states are, and Which of them they are (No, New Mexico is NOT a country, you inbred babbon..), that makes sense. Just like knowing roughly where in the world is Iraq and stuff like that.

But state capitols? Bah.

title="comment permalink">January 22, 2007 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got 100 percent with help from my friends -- i made it an office thingy -- had the people who work for me all guess...smile

thanks!

title="comment permalink">January 22, 2007 4:38 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Hill - Only reason I retained them so well is that I had my Dad challenge me on them for YEARS. It stuck. . .

Sew - The same. And you are right. . .it's greatly disturbing how many people can't pick out states or countries from a map!

AZ - Together Each Achieves More, eh? =)

title="comment permalink">January 22, 2007 7:22 PM  
Blogger Robert Rouse said...

90% Who knew Fort Wayne wasn't the capitol of Indiana? JK

title="comment permalink">January 24, 2007 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();