{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: It's YOUR dime! <$BlogMetaData>


Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's YOUR dime!

Mark Souder has fought to put Ronald Reagan on our dime coin. Tom Hayhurst will fight for your right to keep that dime! If you want to change Washington, you have to change who you send there: Vote for Dr.Tom Hayhurst on November 7th!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Human said...

Yeah and on the back, they can put,
"I guess I did trade arms for hostages".

Peace

title="comment permalink">October 27, 2006 8:35 AM  
Blogger Elmo said...

Go Doc Go!

title="comment permalink">October 27, 2006 4:24 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Human - Or "uhhh?" Okay, THAT was mean of me, but I couldn't resist!

STan - I respect that from you!

Elmo - My favorite Texan. We'll try to send my LEAST favorite one to Kansas rather than back to Crawford. (Pam - I'm talking about Leavenworth, k?) ;)

title="comment permalink">October 28, 2006 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();