{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Grabill Days Parade <$BlogMetaData>


Saturday, September 09, 2006

Grabill Days Parade

My daughter and I joined Tina Taviano this morning for a walk through the streets of Grabill. This was the third parade that we walked in with Tina, and was by far the most participated in event to date. Not only for Tina, but for Dr. Tom Hayhurst as well. Between both campaigns, over 150 volunteers showed their support by walking Grabill with the candidates.

Hayhurst volunteers

The kids had a great time passing out stickers and candy, while we parents passed out information about Tina and Tom.





Early in the parade route, Mitch Harper stepped out into the street ahead and snapped some pics. I'm sure he'll have a nice piece about the parade over at Fort Wayne Observed.



Before the start of the parade, I saw the llama in this picture wearing a Taviano t-shirt and posing with Tina. A picture was taken of this, and. . .I'd like a copy here people!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

aw..looks like fun!

title="comment permalink">September 10, 2006 12:49 AM  
Blogger John Good said...

It was, Dusty. =)

title="comment permalink">September 10, 2006 1:17 AM  
Blogger LP Mike Sylvester said...

I am glad you went and supported your candidates...

I wish more poeple would get more involved with politics...

Mike Sylvester

title="comment permalink">September 10, 2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger John Good said...

So do I, Mike. So do I . . .

title="comment permalink">September 10, 2006 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();