{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Updates <$BlogMetaData>


Saturday, August 26, 2006

Updates

I will be reviewing and tweaking my template over the next few days. Today I have switched out the HUGE animated GIF header for the much smaller flash version. Hopefully the blog will load MUCH faster for you now. If the new header doesn't load for you, or you note any other problems, I'd greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

Blogger Stan Matuska said...

I like it!!!!

title="comment permalink">August 27, 2006 7:40 AM  
Blogger PTCruiser said...

New look, same great taste. Nice work, John. I like it.

title="comment permalink">August 27, 2006 12:17 PM  
Blogger Human said...

As long as we are turning left, I'll ride along.

Peace

title="comment permalink">August 28, 2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger Robert Rouse said...

Yes! I like the original black background better. And Flash is so much faster.

title="comment permalink">August 28, 2006 8:11 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Thank you ALL!

And a special thanks to you, Robert. I should have listened in the first place. I was leery of using Flash because I thought it might not load properly for some. The load-time diff is simply amazing! Of course, with my new 15 meg dl speed, everything is amazing! (Okay, I'm bragging now, but I LOVE my FIOS!)

I was a fan of the old "dots" background for about 60 days. You're actually still looking at the same template design; I just changed the color codes from the template's web addy to #0000 for "black".

title="comment permalink">August 28, 2006 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();