{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Daniels on NPR <$BlogMetaData>


Thursday, August 24, 2006

Daniels on NPR

A "guest rant" by John Q. Public

1 HOFDANIELS_MYrBkPIC4Reala
(Tell me he didnt get his ass kicked in High School.)

NPR:
I heard Mitch (the b-i-t-c-h) Daniels, Indiana’s soon to be former Governor (if I have anything to do about it) on NPR this morning. He sang a Hank Williams song called “Major Moves” not only does he suck as a human being, I have a better fucking singing voice. His whole thing was about how it’s a good idea to sell off state resources for short term profit.

Now he ran as a business man, who was going to run this state just like a business. My guess is the voters of this state didn’t think it was going to be run like a hostile take-over and then watch while services were are privatized and toll roads sold off to foreign interests. Why in the fuck do they need to sell? If a company can come in and turn a hell of a profit, why cant this Business Minded Administration? Hell, MBAs are like small dicks at the statehouse, everybody has one.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really thought I was going to read something substantive John. If this is all you can produce for a "guest blogger", you're going to get as much traction as a bare ass on an ice rink with the audience you're trying to reach.

title="comment permalink">August 24, 2006 11:17 PM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

I am getting a subliminal feeling that you don't like the guy. I like your post *and* the colorful language - appropriate for the post.

title="comment permalink">August 24, 2006 11:43 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Anonymous (If that's your real name), we don't take ourselves too seriously here. Nor do we worry about trying to "reach" anyone. If we don't amuse you, then simply hit the "Next blog" button.

title="comment permalink">August 25, 2006 6:29 AM  
Blogger John Burzynski said...

I don't usually place bumper stickers on my cars, but a 'ditch Mitch' sticker certainly looks like a possibility with me.

title="comment permalink">August 25, 2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger PTCruiser said...

That whole "anonymous" trend is really catching on, isn't it?

title="comment permalink">August 26, 2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

I love my fans.

perhaps I should have been more blunt? eh, what?

title="comment permalink">August 28, 2006 7:40 AM  
Blogger John Good said...

JQP - MAIS NON!!! Your innocence and purity is what we love most about you! PLEASE do not stoop to Annonymous's level; it will destroy all that is good about you, sir!

title="comment permalink">August 28, 2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

Dear John,

Perhaps that is why you called it a rant not a thought provoking editorial.

As always, all my best…

JQP

title="comment permalink">August 29, 2006 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();