{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: The Daily Show does Fort Wayne <$BlogMetaData>


Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Daily Show does Fort Wayne

Most of us locals are already aware of this, but for the benefit of those of you in other states, be sure to check out The Daily Show on Comedy Central tonight (08/03) at 11 pm. As part of the investigation into why Indiana has 8,591 potential terrorism sites, the Daily Show's Dan Bakkedahl was dispatched to investigate one such sight right here in the Summit City, Roller Dome North. The segment was taped here on July 21st and officially airs tonight.


Daily show segments are often cut and reshaped at the last possible minute, so it's impossible to guess what we may see tonight. It could be anything from a five-second sound bite to the full interview, but will likely fall somewhere in between. The Roller Dome has been a Fort Wayne favorite for many decades.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Looking forward to it... Thank you for the heads up...

Peace.

title="comment permalink">August 03, 2006 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks John. My wife told me about this about a week ago and said she thought it should have aired already (according to the newspaper). Since I just happen to TIVO John Stewart, I will definately see it (tomorow).

title="comment permalink">August 03, 2006 9:15 PM  
Blogger torporindy said...

It's 11 O5. I hope I didn't miss it.

title="comment permalink">August 03, 2006 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anybody catch the Daily Show? I watched it today (Tivo) and didn't see anything about Fort Wayne. Did I miss it???

title="comment permalink">August 04, 2006 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update: My wife just told me that the paper says it is supposed to be on Tuesday night.

title="comment permalink">August 04, 2006 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - so help me. I just got Dish and am trying to figure all this out. When should I look for it on Tuesday night?

title="comment permalink">August 05, 2006 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();