{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: New Additions <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, May 14, 2006

New Additions






Please welcome the latest additions to our blogroll here at Left in Aboite:

American Agenda!
Glenda in the Land of Oz!

Gary and Glenda are quite possibly even angrier at BushCo than I am; You're sure to enjoy their perspectives . Click their banners (above) or my ever-growing blogroll (Always to your left) to check out their work. Enjoy!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

I'm a regular at Glinda's site. Thanks for the link to the other site.

title="comment permalink">May 15, 2006 6:19 PM  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

I lied. When I saw his little cat avatar I knew who he was. I know everyone more by their avatar than the actual name on the blog. Maybe I have more than one screw loose, who knows?

title="comment permalink">May 15, 2006 6:22 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

I found Glenda through you, and umm. .not sure. May have found him through her. It was a busy evening!

title="comment permalink">May 15, 2006 6:57 PM  
Blogger PridePress said...

I am glad you found me...No matter the method!

Thanks for the link, and the hat-tip.

My kitty is a precious little angel, isn't she?

title="comment permalink">May 15, 2006 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();