{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Blue Gal <$BlogMetaData>


Friday, May 12, 2006

Blue Gal

Left in Aboite highly recommends Blue Gal in a Red State. We also share her pain. ;) I always enjoy running across an excellent progressive blog, where the author is extremely knowledgeable, everything is researched fully (and linked as well), with an active and informed readership base. This is one of those blogs. Much like Jeremy over at Rage Against the Right, Blue Gal has done everything right and I am engaged by the discussion every time I visit. Click her logo below, or from my blogroll to your left, to experience her site for yourself, Enjoy!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

Ooh ma hunnie keep talking like that and I'll have ta send you some panties for your collection. xoxoxo

title="comment permalink">May 13, 2006 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, I bid $50 for the panties! She sounds HOT!!!

title="comment permalink">May 13, 2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger John Good said...

Blue Gal - I have not yet begun to orally satisfy you, ummm. .I mean "talk like that"!

Stan - Always the second fiddle, so sad. ;)

title="comment permalink">May 13, 2006 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();