{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Obama Hits Fox News: They're "Entirely Devoted To Attacking My Administration" <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Obama Hits Fox News: They're "Entirely Devoted To Attacking My Administration"

"I've got one television station that is entirely devoted to attacking my administration...That's a pretty big megaphone. You'd be hard pressed if you watched the entire day to find a positive story about me on that front"

- President Obama


Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger billie said...

there he goes again- stoking that right wing extremist rage ;)

title="comment permalink">June 17, 2009 8:15 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Good Man, I'm so disappointed in him right now.

Seems more Dubya-like everyday.

This is NOT the change I voted for.

:(

title="comment permalink">June 17, 2009 11:05 PM  
Blogger Me said...

BTW, sorry I never got over to your Facebook page.

I "unjoined" myself from there.

And now that I'm not a member anymore, I can't access your page or anyone else's without rejoining.

If you get a chance and have time, please shoot me an E and keep me up to date on that job thingie, OK?

Miss you!

:)

title="comment permalink">June 17, 2009 11:07 PM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

I'm telling ya. Let him smoke and his mind will clear - and all will be well again!!! Sucks to be quitting smoking and in charge of the free world at the same time!!!

title="comment permalink">June 24, 2009 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();