{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Happy Birthday, Samantha! <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Samantha!

My oldest daughter Samantha, seen  here getting an early start on her future blogging hobby, will become nine years old shortly after noon on Monday. I cannot beleive the impact that she's had upon my life; nor can I imagine a world without her in it. 

There's nothing I wouldn't endure for her. I quit a 24 year two-pack-a-day cigarette habit for her second birthday! I only hope that I serve her well in my guidance for her future. Happy Birthday, Sam! Daddy loves you more than anything!

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
$compressor->finish();