{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: My Yearbook Photo <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Yearbook Photo

Ever wonder "what if"? My Yearbook Photo allows you to upload a photo of yourself and morph it into the popular yearbook picture style from the 1950's through the year 2000. Here's my simulation from 1982, my actual year of graduation:

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Human said...

DYNOOOMIITE!

title="comment permalink">December 01, 2008 3:17 PM  
Blogger Lew Scannon said...

Ya kind of look like Weird Al!

title="comment permalink">December 01, 2008 8:14 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Human - Oh man, yo mama!

Lew - Thanks! (I think!!?)

title="comment permalink">December 02, 2008 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();