{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: McCain in Defiance <$BlogMetaData>


Thursday, October 30, 2008

McCain in Defiance

. . .Um, as in the town. Not the emotional mode. Although I can see the ease in making that assumption.



John McCain appeared before a crowd of 6,000 adoring fans commandeered students in the nearby community of Defiance, Ohio today. As it turns out, not only was "Joe the Plumber" a no-show for the campaign event, but more than 4,000 students were bused in from schools in the area. The entire 2,500-student Defiance School District was in attendance in addition to at least three other schools from neighboring districts, one of which sent 14 buses. I guess I just automatically assumed that J Sid would be opposed to "busing". Go figure.

I gotta say, as a parent, I'd be after the head of the supe of my school district if my kids had been "schooled into" a political event w/o my prior knowledge AND approval.

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();