{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Blogrolling <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, October 06, 2008

Blogrolling


I've been experiencing some issues with blogrolling.com over the last couple of days - well, truth be told, it seems to drag down the load time for this blog considerably on a good day. I have temporarily disabled all of my blogrolls for the site and it's loading much faster. Let me know how it loads for you, if there's a noticeable decrease in load time, and if you know of any more reliable alternatives. I may wind up hard coding all of my links again if I can't resolve the problems.

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger billie said...

i have to say that it does take quite a few seconds to load your blog-i just go back to reading in the google reader while i wait to leave a comment :) it is a bit better this go round.

title="comment permalink">October 06, 2008 11:19 PM  
Blogger Parson said...

It loaded much faster then normal.

title="comment permalink">October 07, 2008 10:26 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Thanks for the feedback! I guess I'll be coding html in the near future.

title="comment permalink">October 07, 2008 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();