{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: You Tell Me <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, April 21, 2008

You Tell Me

I've arrived at my decision for voting this year. I intend to back any and all candidates who support outlawing Mondays! I even have a favorite activity for all of us to participate in to celebrate the day. Okay. . .so I've had that activity for some time now; it's called "Make your own caption Monday", and away we go:

Damned cheap ass imports! See what happens under NAFTA and CAFTA? Ever wonder where those aluminum cans you so diligently recycled wound up? It's enough to make me long for a Yugo. . . (sigh)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger Robert Rouse said...

know it's been a long time since I went shopping at a junk yard, but this is ridiculous!

title="comment permalink">April 20, 2008 10:07 PM  
Blogger Sewmouse said...

"I miss my Pinto"

or

"Hey Honey? I picked up a "fixer-upper" used car at the market..."

title="comment permalink">April 21, 2008 9:28 AM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

It's a hellova good ad for a strong and sturdy shopping cart!

title="comment permalink">April 21, 2008 9:53 AM  
Blogger Vic DeMize said...

Violators of the "12 items or less" lanes will be dealt with in the severest possible manner.

Or, maybe he's the guy whose turn signal is constantly blinking and someone finally had enough (Y'know, Johm, the older you get the more appropriate the logo at the top of your blog becomes).

BTW, I'd watch what I say about the cutting edge of Serbo-Croatian technology if I were you.

title="comment permalink">April 21, 2008 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();