{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Come and Go with me <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, April 13, 2008

Come and Go with me

The Codependents' Commode:

Honey. . .I've been thinking, and. . .although we spend alot of time together, something just seems to be missing. I don't wanna see our relationship go to waste. Wait a minute. . .that's it! I DO want that; so rather than SAY "toodaloo", I BOUGHT a TwoDaLoo to express my true feeling for you, POOkie. . .



Environmentalism has never been so intimate as with the TwoDaLoo, billed as the world's first simultaneous-flush two-seater toilet. The side-by-siders can be emptied individually or in a single 2.6-gallon-saving flush. With a "privacy wall" and LCD television and iPod docking station add-ons, couples (and, perhaps, just good friends) will enjoy doing double duty for Planet Earth. About $1400;


I'll be the first to admit that I'm the "clingy" type in a relationship, but I have absolutely NO interest in being the "cling on" type! Some things are best left alone, and colon purges are right at the top of that list. When I "take a seat" I prefer to be by myself. . .

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

Blogger Stan Matuska said...

LMAO!!! "Colon purge"??? LOL

I totally agree. The environment will have to take the "back seat" on this one.

Though it would make it convenient when you want to show your spouse your colon purge that even Guiness wouldn't believe!!!

title="comment permalink">April 13, 2008 11:31 AM  
Blogger Human said...

I like to be myself in the bathroom too. Toddlers think differently. Before I go, I always ask Lil Joe whether he needs to go. "No" is always the answer. Until I sit. Then it's "Daddy, I need to go poo/pee".
Me - "I just asked you".
Lil Joe - "I don't want you to be all lonely".....
Peace.

title="comment permalink">April 13, 2008 11:46 AM  
Blogger Vic DeMize said...

What an appropriate article to post after your last story!

title="comment permalink">April 13, 2008 11:51 AM  
Blogger Human said...

I only have time to visit one place. Yours. I'll layoff M E
Peace.

title="comment permalink">April 13, 2008 12:01 PM  
Blogger Anthony Juliano said...

Take a look at this SNL parody ad from the Kevin Nealon/Victoria Jackson era Saturday Night Live:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=21691592801056916&q=love+toilet&total=954&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

title="comment permalink">April 13, 2008 9:19 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Stan - What? No "island commode" in your future??

Human - Sounds like you need one!

Vic - It was all an accident!

Anthony - NICE find! I wonder if someone owes royalties?

title="comment permalink">April 13, 2008 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();