{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: The 300 Movies You Must See Before You Die! <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, April 27, 2008

The 300 Movies You Must See Before You Die!

You know (or at least those who KNOW me do), I haven't spent alot of time parked in front of the TV or the local big screen. But the dudes at Maxim magazine caught my attention with this article. Hell, the first four flicks mentioned are Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Big Lebowski, Kingpin, and Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy! DUH! I own all four of them. . .

My mission is clear, my dvd player is warmed up, and I'm still (sorta) young. . .I must endeavor to follow the rest of their suggestions and see all 300 of these "must sees" before I expire!

Hello? Netflix? I have a custom playlist and an extended order. Do you have a few minutes? Good!

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert Rouse said...

Sorry, but any must see film list must contain "Blazing Saddles" in the top five or it's a sham! I'll also include "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", but "Kingpin"???? Give me a break, second tier comedy at best. Also, comedies are not the end all, beat all when it comes to films. "Jaws", "The Sting", and "Schindler's List" all immediately come to mind. I know a lot of people like to put "Citizen Kane" high on their lists, but for the most part, the film everyone considers Welles' masterpiece is a snorefest. I prefer many of Hitchcock's early stuff. Of course, all of this is arbitrary and depends on everyone's individual tastes. Think about it, out there someone is thinking 'hey, where's "Dude, Where's My Car?"'.

title="comment permalink">April 27, 2008 10:41 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

I'm with you on Blazing Saddles, but your dead wrong on Kingpin!! ;)

title="comment permalink">April 28, 2008 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();