{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: You Tell Me <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, March 03, 2008

You Tell Me

Welcome to Monday morning! First up, tell me where I am writing this from today. I fully expect Robert Rouse to ace this one, but maybe an early bird will edge him out:



On my way here, I passed the most amazing high rise building north of the Mason-Dixon line! I'm not quite sure what is going on here, so I'm hoping that YOU can tell ME:

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

Blogger Human said...

Well, .....okay I won't blow it.
Check email.
Peace.

title="comment permalink">March 03, 2008 12:43 AM  
Blogger Vic DeMize said...

Jedediah Clampett of Clampett Enterprises announced today the opening of a new dee-lux condominium complex under the leadership of his business advisor, Jethro Bodine. If the venture proves successful there are plans for a nationwide chain.

title="comment permalink">March 03, 2008 11:09 AM  
Blogger Parson said...

The Harrison Square condominium are done already? Which one did the Mayor buy?

title="comment permalink">March 03, 2008 4:53 PM  
Blogger Robert Rouse said...

Judging from the Bat Building in the background, I'd have to say Music City USA aka Nashville, TN.

title="comment permalink">March 03, 2008 6:41 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

(shaking head) Indy!

title="comment permalink">March 03, 2008 6:45 PM  
Blogger Robert Rouse said...

Indy!!!????!!!

Now I know you're pulling our leg. Everyone on both coasts knows there's only two or three buildings in all of Indiana taller than three or four floors.

title="comment permalink">March 03, 2008 9:45 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Robert - So much for your rep as the big old "capital city" guy! ;)

title="comment permalink">March 03, 2008 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();