{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Lucky Jackass <$BlogMetaData>


Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lucky Jackass

Maybe next time he'll "cup" his balls!

Found on jackassworld.com:

Just got back from Oklahoma where I was shooting "Mat Hoffman's tribute to Evel Knievel." Had a ball, too, even though I almost lost my own balls in the process. Don't want to give too much away because the tribute airs Feb 23rd on MTV, but let's just say before letting Travis Pastrana teach me how to do a backflip on a motorcycle I should have had him teach me to ride one first. Heh-heh...bad for me, good for our viewing audience at home. Have to go now. Have to empty the piss bag on my leg that I have to wear for the next two weeks until my torn urethra heals. Ouch, and see you on the 23rd. By the way, lots of great stuff in the Evel Knievel tribute besides my trip to the hospital--lots!
--Johnny Knoxville


Tell me that your hand didn't go right to your set the very second your brain reacted to what that picture was spelling out!

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

Blogger billie said...

does that mean he is brain dead now? oh wait....

please do offer any insight that you may have as to why this guy- and his cronies- have any audience.

title="comment permalink">February 16, 2008 7:16 PM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

What a low blow! eeeeyoooooowwwwccchhhhh!!!

title="comment permalink">February 16, 2008 7:36 PM  
Blogger Human said...

I don't understand the mass attraction to Homo Erotic Sado Masochism.
Peace.

title="comment permalink">February 16, 2008 10:56 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

I never "got" the show myself. For self deprecating humor, I always liked shows like "Bizarre" with John Byner. Anybody recall that one? Early 80's. . .Showtime I think.

title="comment permalink">February 16, 2008 11:25 PM  
Blogger Human said...

no

title="comment permalink">February 17, 2008 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();