{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Ike Beats Tina to Death <$BlogMetaData>


Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ike Beats Tina to Death

Sorry. . .just couldn't resist!

Plenty has been written on other sites about the man's passing - I'm focusing briefly on Tina's side:

His image is forever identified as the drug-addicted, wife-abusing husband of Tina Turner hauntingly portrayed by Laurence Fishburne in the movie "What's Love Got To Do With It," based on Tina's autobiography.

Tina Turner declined to comment on her ex-husband's death.

"Tina is aware that Ike passed away earlier today. She has not had any contact with him in 35 years. No further comment will be made," said her spokeswoman, Michele Schweitzer.



Note: Proud Mary

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger Human said...

As far as I know, he never took responsibility or apologized to her.
She was 99% of the talent.

Tina is the 1st woman whose legs I ever noticed. I was watching tv and out strode this woman on stage, and man she blew my adolescent mind. The vid brings it all back...kinda ifin ya know what I mean.

Peace.

title="comment permalink">December 13, 2007 10:58 PM  
Blogger Vic DeMize said...

Love the play on words in your headline! Wish I'd said that...

title="comment permalink">December 14, 2007 8:30 AM  
Blogger John Good said...

Human - TMI!! ;) Yer right, tho!

title="comment permalink">December 17, 2007 8:55 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Vic - Me TOO! I heard it on the radio and about wrecked my truck; HAD to use it!

title="comment permalink">December 17, 2007 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();