{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Birds of a Feather, err, FAILURE <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Birds of a Feather, err, FAILURE

If you were a fan of W's reading skills (let alone his management skills, quick adaptation to changing situations, and performance under pressure), then be thankful you don't have to wait any longer for more of the same. Those shoes are being filled as we speak!


I'm sensing some sort of connection here, but I can't quite seem to put my finger on it. . .

Lessee. . .nope, different books.

Hmmm. . .nope, different classrooms.

Maybe. . .no. . .two entirely different blank stares.

Darn. Maybe some music will help me collect my train of thought. . .




THAT'S IT!!! Two men who both failed on that fateful September Morn! Thank you, Neil Diamond, for jogging my memory. . .you'll get no Caroline queries from me, sir.

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger Stan Matuska said...

Very very sad. We will NEVER forget. It's hard to believe so many years have passed since 9/11 and yet it seems like yesterday.

title="comment permalink">November 30, 2007 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();