{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Who's the Black Sheep in the Family? <$BlogMetaData>


Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Who's the Black Sheep in the Family?


I'M guessing it's the fat, pasty, old white man with the shotgun and threatening tones:

Go back far enough, the saying goes, and everyone's related. But could it be possible that Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and Vice President Dick Cheney share a common ancestor? Lynne Cheney says yes.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Stan Matuska said...

What was Lynne Cheney thinking???
I don't think this helps Obama's campaign, and in fact can make some (idiot voters) think that Obama and Cheney are from the same tree of thought as well.

title="comment permalink">October 17, 2007 8:06 AM  
Blogger Mary Ellen said...

stan-

Lynn Cheney never "thinks", she just shoots off her mouth and lets the shit fly.

If I were Obama and I thought I had any "Cheney" blood in my body, I'd run for the nearest hospital and get an entire blood transfusion...take out the old and bring in some new.

title="comment permalink">October 17, 2007 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();