{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Leaving on a jet plane. . . <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, September 24, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane. . .

I'm typing this from FWA - we're boarding a plane to Florida in 25 minutes. Left in Aboite will be in the capable and caring hands of Stan, Paddy, and Vic. I will also do a few posts if I am able!



This will be the first flight for our daughters - they're excited and pointing to our plane right now. . . hopefully they'll "enjoy" the take-off as much!! I'll talk to you on the flip. . .


Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ellen said...

I'm so jealous, I keep hearing of everyone leaving on vacations...one to Paris, one to Spain, and now you're off to Florida. I'm going to the mall this weekend. That should be fun. I hear they have soft pretzels there...and a Merry-go-round. Sigh.

title="comment permalink">September 24, 2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger Parson said...

I hope you not flying Jet-Blue. Have fun.

title="comment permalink">September 24, 2007 10:02 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Have a great time, Good Man!!

:)

title="comment permalink">September 26, 2007 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();