{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Another One Bites the Dust <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, August 27, 2007

Another One Bites the Dust

Okay - I'm late! I heard the news at 6:30 this morning on my way to work. Since it's already been covered in every angle. . .I'm pouncing on the cheap shots post! ;)

"Fredo struggles to retain his grip on W's sphincter"


"Don't take me half the way!"

"Gonzo's future way to earn beer money - no different than his whoring for Bush!"

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger JM said...

OK, the Worth 1000 photoshop scares the crap out of me!

title="comment permalink">August 27, 2007 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();