{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Thinking Blogger Award <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, July 15, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

Okay, Mary Ellen over at the Divine Democrat was gracious enough to award me the prestigious "Thinking Blogger" award. I'm not sure how worthy this humble blogger is of this honor, but I gladly accept and offer my sincere thanks to Mary Ellen for inclusion into such a fine group!

As a recipient of this award, it is now my duty to award five other bloggers who's work gives me pause and makes me think a little bit. There are many such individuals out there who meet this criteria; narrowing it down to just five will not be easy, but here goes:

Lew Scannon - This author of the weblog unbrainwashed, in addition to having a clever pseudonym, always makes me think. He puts alot of passion and energy into his writing, and always has lots of links to back things up.

Jeff Pruitt - While Fort Wayne Left is supposed to be a group effort between Jeff, Robert Rouse, and myself, Jeff has been the driving force behind what it has become over the last few months: A well-thought out progressive blog focused on local issues that has become a local favorite.

Paddy Kraska - Paddy Kraska helps out here in her (snork) spare time. Most of the time, you can find her at Cliff Schecter's place where it seems like she blogs 18 hours per day! Paddy has a nose for right-wing hypocrisy and always finds the great stuff.

John Q Public - JQP sort of defies category, but he always makes me laugh, even when his humor rises above my level. This dude can really write, folks! He's also a strong progressive voice, and a good guy to have a beer with. . .Umm. . .not in a GWB sorta way!

PeaceChick Mary - Mary has alot to write about, and she manages to do so very well in between contributing to several other blogs and visiting all the rest of us! Always a pleasure to read wherever you run into her. . .


Now, here are the rules:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the pos
t that you wrote.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger Peacechick Mary said...

Me think? Good God, man! I think you've gone completely mad. Thanks for the compliment, anywhoo.

title="comment permalink">July 15, 2007 8:18 PM  
Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

you made me blush.

title="comment permalink">July 17, 2007 7:36 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Mary - That's what *I* said!!!

JQP - You know I love ya man. .but you aint getting my Bud Select!

title="comment permalink">July 17, 2007 8:00 PM  
Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

man I am sooo sad I am not there, first Tom running now my girl Jill...

fucking A!

a good year for fighting the good fight in your own back yard, glad I still vote there at least!

title="comment permalink">July 18, 2007 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();