{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: update <$BlogMetaData>


Thursday, June 07, 2007

update


I just wanted to update everyone, and let you know that I haven't been "disappeared". . . ;) I've been very ill for the last couple of days. Yesterday was the first day in this blog's existence that has gone without a post. . .I feel dirty. . .lol

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

Blogger Parson said...

I thought you might have been carted off to Poland or Romania by AWB and Tim Z. for some water boarding.

Hope you feel better.

title="comment permalink">June 07, 2007 9:26 PM  
Blogger Peacechick Mary said...

Ah, and they told me you had run off with the sleezy hat dance girl.

Hope you are feeling a lot better.

title="comment permalink">June 07, 2007 10:27 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Take care of yourself. You're strong. You'll be better soon. :)

title="comment permalink">June 08, 2007 1:16 AM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

Hope you are feeling better. You were too sick to use your new laptop? Wow! You shoulda let me know and I would have but a post on your site - oh, I get it, better to have no posts than have one of mine! LOl! =)

title="comment permalink">June 08, 2007 7:37 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Good Man, I hope you get better soon. Like yesterday.

title="comment permalink">June 10, 2007 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();