{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: My Magnificent Seven <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Magnificent Seven

The Magnificent Seven!

Okay, I've just been tagged by Barrett Laurie. . .

There are four simple rules--

1. Each player starts with seven random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their seven things as well as these rules.

3. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog.

4. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Seven Random Facts About Me

1-In person, I'm actually very quiet.

2-I enjoy working with my hands and completing projects.

3-I hate bees and wasps.

4-I have visited 42 states.

5-My drink of choice is Budweiser Select.

6-I like to cook, and prepare most of our meals.

7-I collect old road maps and atlases.

Alright, I was able to pare that down to seven that weren't scary. . .;) Now to tag a few other unsuspecting souls:

1-Dave at Der Parson's Rant--Dave's an old friend who recently began blogging and is Fort Wayne's ONLY Amish blogger!

2-Chuck from Divided States of Bushmerica--Chuck is passionate writer with who shares many of my own interests.

3-Gary from Declarations--Gary's a true soldier for his cause and I'm proud that we're on the same team.

4-Donnie from the Katrinacrat--Talk about a guy who knows how to network; Donnie's the real deal.

5-Mary over at Knock Knock--Mary and I not only always agree on the issues, but she makes me laugh!

6-Pissed Off Patricia from Morning Martini--If you've never visited POP and her cat, go there NOW.

7-Sewmouse from Sew's Spot--Another blogger that always gives me a chuckle. And another one that I don't visit nearly enough (Like all of the above!).

That's a wrap on MY Magnificent Seven! Thanks to Barrett Laurie for adding me to his list. Now. . .off to warn the above "victims"!

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

9 Comments:

Blogger Peacechick Mary said...

Oh no! I'll have to think about this one. Shish, you know how to throw a ringer out there. I'll definitely go visit the blogs you mention, especially the ones I don't know yet.

title="comment permalink">June 24, 2007 8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking part! 42 states is impressive! A mix of business and pleasure? Very interesting! Take care, and I will be back soon to see what's new!

title="comment permalink">June 24, 2007 8:46 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Good choices you have made and their responses will be good as well.

title="comment permalink">June 24, 2007 10:06 PM  
Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

I guess I know what one of my posts for the day will be now. 7 facts and 7 victims? Damn John!

title="comment permalink">June 25, 2007 12:06 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Hi John.

Uh-oh. :)

I just saw this last night and five minutes later my monitor blew up (not really blew up- just made a fizzle noise and died a quick death).

Anyway I went out today & bought me a neat 19" widescreen, so I'll get on this M7 thingy. :) Just my luck that I got tagged by Beth at "In the Details" at the same time...

title="comment permalink">June 25, 2007 6:11 PM  
Blogger PridePress said...

I wished you a Happy Birthday...And this is what you choose for a gift?!

Well, your present is done dear...

And I have blamed you to the ones I tagged per the rules.

;-)

title="comment permalink">June 25, 2007 6:17 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Mary - Thanks. it's an easy one though. =)

Barrett - Mainly travel as a kid.

Larry - I hope you visited them. =)

Donnie - Looking forward to reading it!

Chuck - That's awesome! I just bought a 22" widescreen; what an amazing difference!

Gary - I always try to give more than I recieve! =)

title="comment permalink">June 25, 2007 7:07 PM  
Blogger David C Roach said...

ever read
http://x-wire.blogspot.com
?

just wondering. I'm trying to fit in as best I can.

title="comment permalink">June 25, 2007 8:28 PM  
Blogger Me said...

OK, now I know 7 things about you I never knew, however, I had guessed No. 3 based on a comment or two you've made. :-)

And as for your Magnificent 7, I know a couple of them, but you've now given me more to visit! Damn you, Good Man! Sheesh.

OK, off to visit the new places.

title="comment permalink">June 26, 2007 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();