{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Friday Nite Retro <$BlogMetaData>


Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Nite Retro

In what's becoming a great unorganized tradition, I stumbled across this first video while researching my Friday Nite Retro post. I quickly forgot about my original post and decided to instead feature these fun remixes. This first one is dedicated to my good friend and #1 Beatles Fan, Robert Rouse.

For those of you who don't recall these guys, Stars On, they did an album featuring mixed covers of Beatles songs as well as several other artists. This is the Beatles Mix from their album "Stars On Long Play":


"Beatles Remix"


Along that same genre (And also stuck in the '80's), Here's Jive Bunny and the Master Mixers swinging up their hopping big band mix:

"Swing the Mood"


And JB and the MM's again twisting and mixing through the 1960's:


"That's What I Like"


Oh and, what the hell, here's an Abba montage just for me:


"Abba Montage"


That one may just lead to an additional FNR featuring only Abba. . .you've been warned! ;)

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Parson said...

I think some of those were a lot longer ago then the 80's. :)

title="comment permalink">April 14, 2007 6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Any more ABBA and my head will explode. :-\

title="comment permalink">April 14, 2007 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();