{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Today's Funny <$BlogMetaData>


Thursday, November 09, 2006

Today's Funny

HAT TIP to SUMO!


"You may end up with a different math, but you're entitled to your math. I'm entitled to the math." --White House adviser Karl Rove, insisting to NPR that pre-election polls "add up to a Republican Senate and a Republican House"



"In just six years, the national debt has doubled. You can't keep spending money you don't take in. That's not even elementary economics. That's just called, "Don't be Michael Jackson." -- Bill Maher



"If I was a troop, the support I would want back home would mainly come in the form of people pressuring Washington to get me out of this pointless nightmare! That's how I would feel supported." -- Bill Maher



"The GOP was concerned about Republican turnout. And in fact, between the Congressmen and the preachers, this will be the first year more Republicans came out than turned out."- Jay Leno

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Stan Matuska said...

LMAO ROFL!!!

I woke up today and thought it was all a dream - but it wasn't!!

We better not do anything to f*** this up.

title="comment permalink">November 09, 2006 8:24 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

I wanted to use the dinner one but it didn't fit in with my PLAN. Ya done good John Good...did you have as much fun as I did? Yeah...the handing the ass of the elephant was a good one I thought.

title="comment permalink">November 10, 2006 2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();