{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: MIA blogger "alive and well" <$BlogMetaData>


Tuesday, September 19, 2006

MIA blogger "alive and well"

Gary, formerly of the weblog "American Agenda" mysteriously vanished in July of this year. His blog address suddenly began directing one to an advertisement for an acne medication. I have not yet heard an explanation from Gary as to what happened, but he reappeared in the comments section of a post here today, and I have added his new digs to my blogroll. Gary, next time you pull a disappearing act, let us in on it, okay? You've been missed!

His new blog is titled Declarations of Pride, and it serves up more of the wit and wisdom that we have come to expect from Gary. I'm relieved to learn that all is well and that he is still on the attack against the neo-nazi's that are currently occupying our country.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to his blog, was impressed and will go back. Support the rainbow. Good stuff

title="comment permalink">September 19, 2006 8:52 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Rog - I'm so glad that he's back; I knew you'd enjoy his work.

title="comment permalink">September 19, 2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger PridePress said...

WOW!

What a wonderful welcome home.

I totally appreciate all the kind words John.

I am glad to be back!

title="comment permalink">September 19, 2006 9:41 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

And we're glad you're here! Still waiting on an explanation tho. . .

title="comment permalink">September 19, 2006 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();