{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: I'm in the mood for some swing. <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm in the mood for some swing.

After reading today's Journal Gazette, I am definately in favor of some swing time for the following people:

Right off of the front page: Judi Noe, released from prison after serving a whopping 378 days in jail for drowning her 2 year-old daughter, Brieana, on Father's Day 2004, obtained a protective order to keep the child's father away from her. If you do not recall this case, Noe held Brieana under running water in the bathtub of their Getz Road apartment until the child drowned. She then left the body there for two weeks while her two older children and herself continued to live there.

Noe alledgedly picked Father's Day on purpose, to hurt the girl's father, Brad May, all the more. May did make threats towards her after the "slap-on-the-wrist" sentencing that she recieved. Do you blame him? I certaintly do not, and a piece of paper would mean nothing to me if I were Brieana's father. Am I endorsing vigilantism? I'm not sure. . .but I feel for Mr.May.


Next up from back on page 10, Maurice LaGrone Jr. was found guilty of three counts of murder in Bloomington, Illinois. LaGrone and Amanda Hamm planned and executed the deaths of Hamm's three children, Christopher (6), Austin (3), and Kyleigh (3 mos.).The pair placed the children in their car and then allowed it to roll backwards into a lake, sending the three children to a horrible drowning death. A jury was to recommend sentencing today. May I suggest some swing time? In case you were wondering, Ms.Hamm faces identical charges at a later trial.


And finally, also from page 10, a White Plains, NY couple who were in a drug-induced stupor left their 2 and 3 year old children in a bathroom with the hot water filling the tub, and a door that was damaged and difficult to open. The children suffered a horrible death from hypothermia and third-degree burns after the water overflowed the tub, which had no overflow drain apparently, and flooded the bathroom they were trapped in. The pattern of burns on the older child suggests that he tried to stand on his toes to avoid the hot water that burned him to death.Swing time sounds too good for these two; I'm thinking more along the lines of a large kettle over an open bonfire.



Okay, rant over (For now). Nothing gets my fire lit more than the loss of innocent children. The future lives that would have been, the missed experiences, raising their own families. The list goes on and on. If your life is so messed up that you feel that you need to take a life, point the gun at your own head. I'll give you the bullet.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger LP Mike Sylvester said...

I still prefer my hangun... Maybe we can alternate?

Mike Sylvester

title="comment permalink">April 12, 2006 11:02 PM  
Blogger Human said...

Until a few years ago I believed in the Death Penalty. Not anymore. I won't try to convince you guys otherwise. I do believe some people should never be let out. Rapists, molesters and the like. Some people should never be trusted again.
Peace

title="comment permalink">April 15, 2006 9:37 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

I respect your views,Human. Robert feels much the same as you. And I would never try to sway your views. These child killers are the main people that I feel so adamantly about removing from the world.

title="comment permalink">April 15, 2006 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();