{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: "Good for Indiana" <$BlogMetaData>


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Good for Indiana"

I am officially announcing my candidacy for Indiana State Representative in House District 83. If you reside in Aboite Township in Allen County, or most anywhere in Whitley County, I hope to earn your vote this coming November. I look forward to hearing about the issues that are most important to you and discussing how we can work together to move Indiana forward! I appreciate your support and humbly ask that you help my campaign by clicking on my mug to visit my fundraising page.

Donate Now!

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger Anon-Paranoid said...

John...

Thanks for the invite on facebook, however I do not do social media and hope you are not offended by my not signing up.

Good luck in your run for the congressional office District 83 that you are running for.

Take care and God Bless.

title="comment permalink">March 15, 2012 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();