{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Hot for Judge <$BlogMetaData>


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hot for Judge

Ok, first you have to realize that this is a "Stan" post, and not a "John" post. And... I am not really hot for Judge Sonia Sotomayor, but rather for her sweet voice inflection!

I don't know what it is, but I LOVE to listen to her speak!!! Sonia Sotomayor speaks very eloquently, and with a kind of soft clarity that keeps you hanging on to her last words... as you wait for her next words to become audible.

Though she grew up in the Bronx, Judge Sotomayor now has a condo in Greenwich Village, New York City, NY. So, I guess it's her Latino New York accent that gets me.

You know exacty what I'm talking about, don't you? Right? It's not just me is it? Oh no... tell me it's not just me!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();