{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: The Blogger Album Project <$BlogMetaData>


Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Blogger Album Project

In an effort to find out what everyone’s musical tastes are, I have been tagged by Robert Rouse to share my favorite albums, as well as enlisting the help of seven of you to share your own.

THE RULES:

  1. Post your list of the seven best albums, the seven bloggers you will tag, a copy of these rules, and a link back to this page.
  2. Each person tagged will put a URL to their Blogger Album Project post along with a list of the seven best albums in the comment section HERE.
  3. Feel free to post the “I Contributed to the Blogger Album Project” Award Graphic on your sidebar, along with a link back to this page.
  4. Post a link back to the blogger who tagged you.
My top seven off the cuff albums:

1. Bat Out of Hell - Meatloaf (Steinman)

2. Girl You Know it's True - Milli Vanilli

3. Hell Freezes Over - The Eagles

4. In Through the Out Door - Led Zeppelin

5. Bad For Good - Jim Steinman

6. The Wall - Pink Floyd

7. Nevermind - Nirvana

My seven victims friends:

Hill Country Gal

Pam

Kvatch

Sewmouse

PT

Blue Gal

Gary

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK... Here's my 7 (in no particular order). I'll do my post tomorrow evening.

1. Blues and the Abstract Truth - Oliver Nelson
("Stolen Moments" may be the single finest Jazz track of all time.)

2. Together Alone - Crowded House
(Crowded House never put out a bad album, but Together Alone was their finist.)

3. The Unforgettable Fire - U2
(Not the critical fav, but the first of two U2 concerts that I saw, and so...)

4. Accelerator - The Future Sound of London
(The first truly awesome techno album of the 90's and it was the best)

5. Violator - Depeche Mode
(Depeche Mode peaked with this release)

6. Deguello - ZZ Top
(ZZ before all the hype of 'Eliminator' undid them for 15 years)

7. (tie) Speaking in Tongues - The Talkng Heads / Heartbeat City - The Cars

title="comment permalink">November 16, 2008 1:07 AM  
Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

Oh no! I'm part of Omnipotent Poobah's Anti-Tagging League.

But! I'm grateful for the attention. I'll mention this at my place anyway. Not sure I have seven favorite albums, either. Sigh.

Thanks LIB! Much appreciated.

title="comment permalink">November 16, 2008 7:57 AM  
Blogger John Good said...

I had trouble keeping it to seven! I thought of several more overnight. I'm with you on the Finn Bros, Kvatch, and I totally forgot about Fleetwood Mac.. ..

title="comment permalink">November 16, 2008 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had trouble keeping it to seven!

Yeah...me too. After I completed the list, I realized that I probably should have put something by Steely Dan on it, Live's Throwing Copper, Stevie Ray Vaughan...

title="comment permalink">November 16, 2008 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My top seven are:

1. Bela_Fleck_and_the_Flecktones - Bela_Fleck_and_the_Flecktones

2. The Best of the Gipsy Kings - Gipsy Kings

3. Best of the Doobies - Doobie Brothers

4. Stone Gon' - Barry White

5. Lie to Me - Jonny Lang

6. Machine Head - Deep Purple

7. Open Our Eyes - Earth Wind and Fire

:)

title="comment permalink">November 18, 2008 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();