{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: "Obama" by Pistol Opera - The Video! <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, October 01, 2008

"Obama" by Pistol Opera - The Video!

Earlier this year, friend of the blog Eli Braden of Pistol Opera, sent me an early demo of his new song about Barack Obama. It was amazingly good, and I posted it here to share with all of you. I just received an email from Eli advising me that the band had made a cool new funny video for the track. I am honored and pleased to present that to you here and now - Ladies and Gentlemen, Pistol Opera!

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger xxx said...

HEY! THIS IS GREAT! ... Oh yeah ... I did it ...

THANKS FOR POSTING! GO OBAMA!

eLi // pistol opera

title="comment permalink">October 03, 2008 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();