{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Dennis Hopper - "I pray God, Obama is elected" <$BlogMetaData>


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dennis Hopper - "I pray God, Obama is elected"

Dennis Hopper, self-confessed first Republican in his family, has professed a desire to see Barack Obama win the presidency this year. The "Easy Rider" voted for Bush the elder as well as twice for "W', but has been turned away from his two decades of Bush support by the current administration's lies.

Hopper stars in "An American Carol," a conservative comedy that spoofed Michael Moore and last donated money, in 2004, the RNC.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

John,
I always enjoy your blog. It always freaks me out that Dennis "Easy Rider" is a republican. But it freaked me EVEN more when I discovered that Iggy Pop was. I may never be able to listen to another Stooges song if I discover My "hero" supports McCain/Palin and I LOVE the Stooges and Mr. Osterberg!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I always appreciate that there are liberals who live on the "left" of the Fort. Appreciate and am amazed! Keep up the good work!

title="comment permalink">October 15, 2008 1:14 AM  
Blogger Lalita said...

I saw this on HuffPo earlier today and was pretty surprised to see that Dennis Hopper was added to the GOP defections column right after WFB's son, Chris. Wow!

title="comment permalink">October 16, 2008 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();