{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: 9/11: In Rememberance <$BlogMetaData>


Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11: In Rememberance

We love you.We remember you. We celebrate our time together. We miss you. Dearly.



Mom - You left us three weeks and a few hours before this tragedy befell us. My only comfort that day was that you didn't have to experience it with us. After 21 days of staring at the clouds wondering if you were there, for a brief moment I felt that it was possible that you were. My old soul isn't so sure anymore, but there's still a tiny bit of hope left in there somewhere. As with the 9/11 families, I still mourn my loss during that time. I try to be the best that I can for my own family, with the ideals that you instilled in me. If you are there, I only hope that I live up to the expectations that you had for me.

I love you and miss you dearly,

- John Arden

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();