{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: You Tell Me <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, August 25, 2008

You Tell Me

Welcome to Monday morning! I can say that so merrily as I am likely asleep as you are reading this - that's right, another vaycay week! I'll be spending the better part of my free time attempting to solve the crime pictured below. I think the poster on what remains of this wall is a solid lead but, since it IS Monday, YOU tell ME:

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert Rouse said...

Police were at first baffled by the damage. The culprit was described as 11 inches tall, weighing approximately 45 pounds and wearing some sort of camouflaged armor. After a massive manhunt, the police located the suspect on still on the run, a mere 25 feet away from the scene of the crime.

title="comment permalink">August 25, 2008 12:16 AM  
Blogger Sewmouse said...

Robert wins.
I'm outta juice this AM

title="comment permalink">August 25, 2008 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();