{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Before and After <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, July 27, 2008

Before and After

Before and after marriage:

Before - You take my breath away
After - I feel like I’m suffocating

Before - Twice a night
After - Once a month

Before - She says she loves the way I take control of the situation
After - She called me a controlling, manipulative egomaniac

Before - Lucy and Ricky
After - Fred and Ethel

Before - Saturday Night Fever
After - Monday Night Football

Before - He makes me feel like a million dollars
After - If I had a dime for every stupid thing he’s done…

Before - Don’t stop
After - Don’t start

Before - The Sound of Music
After - The Sound of Silence

Before - Is that all you’re having?
After - Maybe you should just have a salad, honey.

Before - Wheel of Fortune
After - Jeopardy

Before - Its like I’m in a dream
After - Its like he’s in a dorm

Before - $60/dozen
After - $1.50/stem

Before - Turbo charged
After - Jump start

Before - We agree on everything!
After - Doesn’t she have a mind of her own?

Before - Victoria’s Secret
After - Fruit of the Loom

Before - Charming and Noble
After - Chernobyl

Before - Feathers and Handcuffs
After - Ball and Chain

Before - Idol
After - Idle

Before - I love a woman with curves
After - I never said you were fat

Before - He’s completely lost without me
After - Why won’t he ever ask for directions?

Before - Time stood still
After - This relationship is going nowhere

Before - Croissant and cappuccino
After - Bagel and instant

Before - Blind
After - Nearsighted

Before - You look so seductive in black
After - Your clothes are so depressing

Before - Iambic Pentameter
After - Blank Verse

Before - Oysters
After - Fishsticks

Before - I can hardly believe we found each other
After - I can’t believe I ended up with someone like you

Before - Passion
After - Ration

Before - Once upon a time
After - The End


Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();