{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Crazyman Explains Oil Price Speculation <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, June 29, 2008

Crazyman Explains Oil Price Speculation

Author T.E.Scott, aka Crazyman, explains why oil prices are where they are today and who's REALLY to blame. This is a subject that I've been harping on myself as of late. I had the opportunity to meet Mr.Scott at the Democratic State Convention last weekend and obtain a copy of his book, "Crazyman's Economics".

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Stan Matuska said...

I don't think he's the crazy man! The rules have got to change!!!

title="comment permalink">June 29, 2008 8:17 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

I need to find the time to read his book and post my review. . .

title="comment permalink">June 30, 2008 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();