{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Ted Kennedy: Working Class Hero <$BlogMetaData>


Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ted Kennedy: Working Class Hero

By now, you are all aware of the battle that Ted Kennedy faces in his struggle against cancer. I have nothing to add to that coverage other than my empathy as as someone who's lost a parent to that horrible disease. Instead, I'd like to share one of my favorite Ted Kennedy moments with you, to show what a great friend he has been to America's working class men and women. The senator has been fighting these good fights for us for most of his life:



God bless you, Ted. You've given so much for us all; we're all pulling for you now in your own time of need.


Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Stan Matuska said...

A true champion for the American people. I wish him well.

title="comment permalink">May 21, 2008 7:47 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I could barely take the news. My mom and I met Mr. Kennedy on a street in Boston when I was five. It's one of my first memories. Hoping all the best for him and his family.

title="comment permalink">May 21, 2008 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();